外国经典诗歌英文版
发布网友
发布时间:2023-02-19 08:30
我来回答
共1个回答
热心网友
时间:2023-10-17 01:09
歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。我整理了英文版外国经典诗歌,欢迎阅读!
英文版外国经典诗歌篇一
I am not Yours 我不属于你
I am not yours, not lost in you,
Not lost, although I long to be
Lost as a candle lit at noon,
Lost as a snowflake in the sea.
我不属于你,也没有沉迷于你,
没有,尽管我是如此希冀
像正午的蜡烛融化,
像雪花融汇在大海里。
You love me, and I find you still
A spirit beautiful and bright,
Yet I am I, who long to be
Lost as a light is lost in light.
你爱我,我也知道
你依然是一个精灵,聪明又美丽。
可我就是我,渴望着
像光一样迷失在光里。
Oh plunge me deep in love—put out
My senses, leave me deaf and blind,
Swept by the tempest of your love,
A taper in a rushing wind.
啊,将我深深地抛进爱里吧,
灭掉我的心智,让我耳聋眼迷,
卷入你爱的暴风雨,
做狂风中的纤烛一支。
英文版外国经典诗歌篇二
What rules the World?
什么支配着世界 --BY William Ross Wallace. 1819–1881
They say that man is mighty,
都说人力无穷
He governs land and sea;
支配着陆地与大海
He wields a mighty scepter
行使著至高无上的王权
O’er lesser powers that be;
统治著弱小的生灵
But a mightier power and stronger,
然而还有更强大的力量
Man from his throne has hurled,
将人从宝座上掀起
And the hand that rocks the cradle
是那双轻推著摇篮的手
Is the hand that rules the world.
主宰著整个世界
英文版外国经典诗歌篇三
爱我少一点 爱我久一点
Is the burden of my song?
我歌唱永恒的爱情
Love that is too hot and strong
如果爱得太炙热
Burneth soon to waste.
它将很快燃烧成灰烬
Still, I would not have thee cold
但也不要对我冰冷
Not too backward ,nor too bold
不要爱得太羞怯,也不要爱得太狂热
Love that lasteth till its old
不要让爱的花朵那么快就凋谢
Fadeth not in haste.
我要你爱我 一直到老
Love me little ,Love me long
爱我少一点,爱我久一点
Is the burden of my song.
我歌唱永恒的爱情
If thou love me too much,
如果爱我太多
It will not prove me as true as totlch;
它不可能像金石那样永恒
Love me little ,more than such,
爱我少一点我更愿意
For I fear the end.
只因我怕爱会失去
I am with little well content,
一点儿我就感到幸福
And a little from thee sent
一点儿就会让我满意
Is enough, with true intent
只要你是真心真
To be steadfast friend.
我们的爱 至死不渝