【 I Love You】一首美丽的情诗
发布网友
发布时间:2022-12-11 06:45
我来回答
共1个回答
热心网友
时间:2023-09-27 06:16
I Love You
By Ella Wheeler Wilcox
I love your lips when they’re wet with wine
And red with a wild desire;
我爱著你那沾酒和带点炽热的红豔双唇
I love your eyes when the lovelight lies
Lit with a passionate fire.
我爱著你那热火和爱意闪烁的迷情双眼
I love your arms when the warm white flesh
Touches mine in a fond embrace;
我爱著你那温暖白皙且紧紧抱住我的双臂
I love your hair when the strands enmesh
Your kisses against my face.
我爱著你那缠绕和在我脸庞上亲吻的发丝
Not for me the cold, calm kiss
Of a virgin’s bloodless love;
*之血般纯给的爱,对我来说这吻并不冷淡
Not for me the saint’s white bliss,
也不是圣人样的冷淡
Nor the heart of a spotless dove.
也不是鸽子心般的一尘不染
But give me the love that so freely gives
但请给我那自由自在的爱
And laughs at the whole world’s blame,
且能笑看世界对我的谩骂责难
With your body so young and warm in my arms,
你的身体在我的怀中是如此青春与温暖
It sets my poor heart aflame.
它就这麼样地点燃了我那可怜的心房
So kiss me sweet with your warm wet mouth,
吻我吧!且用你这温暖潮湿的双唇甜蜜地吻我
Still fragrant with ruby wine,
依然会带点红宝石酒味的芬芳
And say with a fervor born of the South
That your body and soul are mine.
也会用南方的热情告诉我,你的身心都是我的
Clasp me close in your warm young arms,
把我紧紧搂著在你那温暖且稚嫩的怀抱里
While the pale stars shine above,
当苍白雪亮的星星在上空闪烁时
And we’ll live our whole young lives away
In the joys of a living love.
我们也将在永恒的爱恋中度过我们如此青春美好的一生。