面朝大海春暖花开的中英文双语诗歌
发布网友
发布时间:2022-10-08 15:59
我来回答
共1个回答
热心网友
时间:2023-11-12 19:55
从明天起,做一个幸福的人
From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;
喂马,劈柴,周游世界
Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.
从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜
From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,
我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开
I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.
从明天起,和每一个亲人通信
From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,
告诉他们我的幸福
Telling them of my happiness,
那幸福的`闪电告诉我的
What the lightening of blessedness has told me,
我将告诉每一个人
I will spread it to each of them.
给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字
And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.
陌生人,我也为你祝福
Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.
愿你有一个灿烂的前程
May you have a brilliant future!
愿你有情人终成眷属
May you lovers eventually become spouse!
愿你在尘世获得幸福
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
我也愿面朝大海,春暖花开
I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.