发布网友 发布时间:2023-07-03 14:30
共1个回答
热心网友 时间:2024-12-12 21:53
美国俚语是一种特殊的语言形式,具有独特的语言魅力和悠久的发展历史。下面我为大家整理了美国俚语对话,希望对大家有帮助。
I'll be seced!
我又要上当了!
You just give him my message
你把我的口信带给他就是了。
Why wait till the last minute?
为什么要等到最后呢?
What is on your mind?
你心里在想什么?
It's open and shut
此事非常简单。
Let me go!
放开我!
Let's return to our mutton!
让我们言归正传!
What's it all about?
到底怎么回事?
Take my words to heart
把我的话牢记在心。
You got off on the wrong foot
你一开始就弄错了。
He ran an errand for me
他替我出了一次差。
What's going on here?
这里发生了什么事?
I don't want to be in your shoes
我不想跟你一样(处境)。
As you say,time is money
正如你所说,时间就是金钱。
I'll charge you half price for it
我半价卖给你好了
s cooking at your home?
你家里发生什么事?
I cross my heart
我可对天发誓。
You want to search?Be my guest!
你要搜查吗?请便吧!
I took care of the check
我已付过账了。
What for?
为什么?
Give him a black eye
打他一顿。
Come on,you've got nothing to lose
算了吧,反正你又没有损失什么。
Don't lose your head!
别发脾气!
What's done is done
过去的事就不必再提了。
We don't know each other that well
我们并不那么熟。
Did you see what I saw?
你有没有看到我所看的?
What do you think?
你认为怎样?
What do you know about life?
你对人生又懂得多少?
You look considerably younger than your age
你看起来要比你实际年龄轻多了。
I'll sneak out about pm
我大概在下午点钟会溜出去。
What do you call this?
你这是什么意思?
We are in the same boat
我们同舟共济。
You look like you have seen a ghost
你好像看见了鬼似的。
I'll show up your little farce
我会拆穿你的西洋镜。
What could be worse?
还会更坏吗?
There must be a catch somewhere
其中必有阴谋。
How well do you know him?
你跟他有多熟?
I'll pull you down with me
我要把你拖下水。
What brings you here?
什么风把你吹来?
Don't show off!
别炫耀了!
How do you know it's not fake?
你怎会知道不是假的?
He likes to pop in at times
他偶然过来看看。
What are you yelling for?
你在鬼叫什么?