谁能提供<<白雪公主>>英文版的故事?(带中文翻译的)
发布网友
发布时间:2022-05-20 12:42
我来回答
共1个回答
热心网友
时间:2023-10-20 10:15
A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, She was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, The people didn’t love the new queen, because she was cruel.
很久很久以前,在一个美丽的国度里,住着一位年轻的国王和他的王后,他们深受人民的爱戴.王后在生育一个女孩时不幸死去了,这个女孩的名字叫做白雪,这是位美丽的公主.几年之后,国王再婚了.人民不喜欢这位新王后,因为这是个残暴的女人.
One day, In the king’s palace:
一天,在国王的宫殿里
S.w: My name is S.w , I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother? Where is my mother?
白雪:我的名字叫做白雪,我是个美丽的公主,我十分怀念我死去的母后.妈妈你在哪?妈妈你在哪?
Q: I am a queen, I’m very beautiful,Where is Mirror?
王后:我是王后,是个非常艳丽的女人.我的镜子在哪?
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who’s the most beautiful?
镜子镜子听我问,谁是这世上最美的人
M: S.w is much more beautiful than you!
镜子:白雪比你美丽千倍
Q: Hunter, go kill S.w.
王后:猎人,去杀掉白雪
H: Yes, my queen
猎人:遵命,我的主上
S.w: Help me ,help me, please, please
白雪:救命啊,救命……求你救救我。
A: what’s the matter with you?
A:出什么事了
S.w: The hunter…hunter…
白雪:是猎人……猎人他……
A: bite you bite you …
A:咬死你咬死你……
S.w: I am tried and hungry, oh, there is a little house ,
白雪:我又累又饿,哦,这里有个小房子。
I will eat a little and lie down.
我得吃点东西小憩一会。
D: 1/Look, somebody ate my food----
小矮人1:看那,我的东西被人吃了
2/somebody drank my water----
2:我的水被人喝了
3/someone is sleeping now----
3:有人在睡觉呢
4/What a beautiful girl!----
4:多美的姑娘啊!
5/How do you do?
5:你好啊
S.w: How do you do? My name is S.w …
白雪:你好,我的名字叫做白雪……
Nice to meet you!
很高兴认识你们
D: (齐说)Nice to meet you ,too----
小矮人:很高兴认识你……
6/ welcome to our house!----
6:欢迎到我们这里来
7/Would you like to live here?
7:你愿意住在这里吗?
S.w: My pleasure, thank you very much!
白雪:当然愿意,非常感谢!
D: Let’s go out for our work, bye-bye, S.W
小矮人:我们要去工作了,再见啦,白雪
Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall,
王后:镜子镜子听我问,
who’s the most beautiful?
谁是这世上最美的人
M: S.w is much more beautiful than you!
镜子:白雪比你美丽千倍
Q: What? S.w is not dead?
王后:什么?白雪没有死?
Hahaha, I got a good idea!
哈哈哈,我有个好主意!
Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple,
王后:卖苹果,卖苹果,有人的苹果啦!
S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma!
白雪:请等等,早上好,老奶奶
Q: pretty girl ,would you like a bite?
王后:可爱的姑娘,要尝一口吗?
S.w: Oh, yes ,thank you grandma!
白雪:哦,好啊,谢谢你老奶奶!
Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha…
王后:这丫头没命了!哈哈哈……
S.w wake up, wake up…
白雪,醒醒,醒醒……
P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen!
王子:美丽的姑娘,你将成为我的新娘!
S.w: Thank you for your help!
白雪:谢谢你救我
P: My pleasure
王子:荣幸之至